More than ever before, your help is needed in promoting positive change for people affected by HIV. And getting involved makes a difference.
Not only HIV Scotland, but your local HIV charity welcomes your support.
Follow us on Twitter
You can follow us on Twitter for live updates in news, events and discussion across the sector and raise awareness among your friends and family. @HIVScotland at https://twitter.com/HIVScotland
Actions you can take:
- Stay informed about HIV and the work of HIV Scotland
- Tell others about our work, and raise awareness of HIV among your friends and family
- Tell us your experience of living with HIV. This knowledge is invaluable in our work, as people affected by HIV are at the heart of what we do. We can advocate for change, help others to understand HIV, and show what’s changed and still needs to change. We can’t promise to respond directly to everyone who contacts us, but we will respect your confidentiality.
- Volunteer for HIV Scotland – from getting involved in a campaign, to helping us develop resources, supporting our office, or helping with research. You can also volunteer for local charities.
- Raise funds or make a donation – HIV Scotland welcomes individual and corporate support, and remember that your financial support can take various forms and be dedicated to specific projects. Get in touch for more details.
- Feedback to us on our work, how to tackle HIV, and on our website.
If there are other ways in which you would like to be involved or suggestions on how we can improve our work. We’d like to hear from you, so please contact us.
Make a donation
You can donate to HIV Scotland online using your credit or debit card or your paypal account. Just click the link below to be taken to our secure payment gateway.